Feng Shui House AuditTap and Harness Positive Qi into Your Home
When is a Feng Shui house audit required?
There is no hard and fast rule for a Feng Shui house audit to be done. It is recommended for those who are:
1. Thinking to buy a new house
2. Planning for a major renovation in your exisitng house.
3. Going through hard time after staying in the existing house.
What is Included in the Service?
– There will be 2 sessions in this Feng Shui house audit.
– For the first session, a detailed professional Feng Shui on-site survey and analysis of layout plans will be carried out personally by our Principal Consultant, Lynn.
– For the second session, we will have the detailed report ready and will be explaining to you in depth.
– This comprehensive report will be emailed to you for future reference and it cover the following:
What does the report comprise of?
1. An in-depth explanation of our findings and analysis.
2. Advice the favorable sectors in the house to tap and harness the beneficial energy.
3. Cures and remedies to migitate Sha Qi (negative energy)
4. Method to improve the house Feng Shui to meet the personal aspirations in life.
5. Any other matters that you have requested during the first consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of a good home Feng shui?
– To enhance wealth luck using your home wealth sector and your personal Sheng Qi direction.
– To improve both mental and physical health quality.
– To promote harmony and good relationship among the family members.
– To enhance and expand of social network.
– To encourage and boost sucess in career advancement or business breakthrough.
– To enhance academic success for those who are still studying.
– To enhance peach blossom luck for the singles and nourish love for the married.
How do we make payment?
The payment method is Internet Banking and PayNow. Once we have received your request, we will contact you via email/mobile on the details within 2 working days
Why are the birth dates required?
We use individual birth dates in the house audit to calculate the favorable and infavorable sectors that is specially catered to the owners and occupants of the house.
Do we engage your service before or after renovation?
It is always good to have the house audit conducted before any renovation work, so that you have a more flexible option to apply Feng Shui principles.
Connect with Us
Do drop us a message and we will get back to you within 1 working day.