7 Things To Remove From Your Home For Good Feng Shui
It is essential to remove any items that are blocking and disrupting the positive energy in your own home. So what you should do now is to take around and remove these items to promote good Feng Shui at home.
1. Keep the Main Entrance Clear and Unobstructed
It will be best if you can have a closed shelved cabinet to keep everything in place inside. Besides promoting good energy, it also creates a clutterless and visually appealing main entrance.
2. Remove Clutter and Unused Stuff Everywhere in The House
– Things that bring back bad memories, for example, items that bring back painful memories from a past relationship, events, etc
– Clear expired food from your fridge
– Dispose of items that you have not used for over two years
– Throw away unwanted items like an old newspaper, receipts, etc.
3. No Thorny Plants
4. Remove TV and Electronic Devices from Bedroom
5. Keep Away Painting with Negative or Wrong Message
If you are displaying paintings in your house. It is good to choose those with the positive messaging. Avoid those that represent negativity.
Here are some examples:
- Sun rise and greenery that symbolise growth
- Fish of abundance
- Blossoming flower
- Mountain and water
- Ferocious animals
- Falling leaves
- Skeleton and black crow
- Violence and killing
6. Throw away Withered or Dead Plants
7. Ditch or Fix Damaged Faulty Lighting/appliances
Spoilt items disrupt the energy flow in your house and bring stuck chi. Therefore, it is vital to look out for such a situation. For example, replace a burnt-out bulb or clocks that have stopped or fix a leaky faucet. If you cannot repair it, replace it with a new working one.
Besides removing the clutter for good Feng Shui, it is also advisable to open windows and doors to encourage fresh energy flow. It can help to improve the ventilation too.
I hope these tips can help you create a harmonious living and working space if you are working from home too.
Join Decode Your House Feng Shui Facebook Group
If you are keen to know more about Feng Shui, join this dedicated group to connect and learn together.
The Art of Effective Planning with Annual Zi Wei Dou Shu Consultation
Do you know that you can leverage on annual Zi Wei Dou Shu consultation to effectively map out your action plan for the upcoming year?
Queen Elizabeth II & Zi Wei Dou Shu Astrology (Lesson Learnt)
We have learnt life lessons from the Zi Wei Dou Shu astrology chart of the queen Elizebeth II with exact birth date/time for accurate reading.
How To Ask Questions To A Fortune Teller? (A Beginner Guide)
If you are going for a session with a fortune teller, it is important to ask effective questions to make it fruitful and get your answers
Connect with Us
Do drop us a message and we will get back to you within 1 working day.