How To Ask Questions To A Fortune Teller? (A Beginner Guide)
But the uncertainty of the future isn’t always a bad thing. On the contrary, many have argued that this ambiguity is one of the essential foundations of creativity and innovation.
We cannot predict what will happen in the future with absolute certainty. This uncertainty can be distressing because we don’t know what course our lives will take. One way to use this uncertainty is by leaping into the unknown and trying new things, leading to a more fulfilling life experience. Alternatively, you can choose to engage a fortune teller for pressing questions.
But remember that the future is not set in stone. Fortune tellers can help us see the possibilities and prepare for them. They can also provide insight into what the future will be like for us, and we can then make decisions based on this information.
3 Useful Techniques To Ask Questions Effectively
Fortune telling is an art. Therefore, it’s crucial to have all your questions ready before you start the reading. The answers can be pretty eye-opening, so planning your questions in advance is best. Here are some tips to follow:
1. Avoid Closed-Ended Questions
When crafting your questions, try to avoid closed-ended questions that may lead to a “Yes” or “No” as an answer.
“Can I quit my job this year?” or “Will I find love this year?”
Instead, you can ask more opened-ended questions like, “I feel like quitting my job this year; what are the things that I need to take note of ?”
“I have been single for some time now; how can I find love this year?”
Open-ended questions prompt a conversation since it does not end with a “Yes” or “No” as an answer.
It will also involve more feelings and desires. (Will I find Love VS How can I find Love)
2. Don’t Ask Abstract and Ambiguous Questions
The questions you ask yourself should be clear and concise. But, on the other hand, they should not be too broad or vague.
The best questions are those that start with the word “Why”, “What”, “What if”, and “How.”
For example, instead of asking, “What will happen in my life?” we should ask, “What will be the next step in my career?”.
Asking questions is a way of gathering information and better understanding a situation.
But asking questions that are too broad or ambiguous can make you miss the point entirely.
3. No Negative Questions Please
It would be best if you remembered that fortune telling is not an exact science.
During this session, many variables come into play. They include the environment, the overall state of the fortune teller, and your mood. As a result, all these factors can make a difference in the outcome of the reading.
These are some examples of hostile questions.
1. What’s wrong with me?
2. Why am I not married yet?
3. Why is my love life so complicated?
4. Why does my boss always find fault with me?
5. Why am I so poor now?
Remember to craft your questions positively so it does not allow you to play the role of the victim and begin to take ownership of the situation.
Doing this way will also bring you clarity into what you can do to change the situation.
What Are The Questions To Ask and Avoid?
After picking up the effective questioning technique, you should also know what questions to ask or avoid during a fortune-telling session.
1. Do Not Ask When You Are Going To Die
The question of when we are going to die is a sensitive topic.
It can be difficult for the fortune teller to answer this question as it can also negatively impact your life in the coming years. It is because you are asking for something that you can’t control. Therefore, this question is meaningless and has no purpose.
This question will only create anxiety and stress for yourself, which will not help at all.
On the other hand, try asking yourself if you have any regrets in your life and, if so, what they are.
2. Don’t Ask Questions That You Are Not Ready To Know
“Is my spouse having an affair now?”
Some people might find asking questions like this silly or even offensive, but the truth is that these questions bring turbulence to your life if you ask but are not ready to face the answer.
The consequence of asking such questions makes you stuck in a loop of questioning and causes unnecessary worries.
You may end up feeling frustrated and disappointed with the answers you receive.
If you want to avoid this, think about what questions you want to ask before saying them out loud.
3. Avoid Asking Questions That Challenge the Accuracy Of The Fortune Told
Many people like to ask intimidating questions during the session that challenge the accuracy of the fortune. As a result, they get disappointed when they don’t get the desired answer.
“Are you sure about that? Isn’t a lot of people will be like that too?”
The best way to avoid asking questions that will challenge the accuracy of the fortune is to know your specific intention before going to the fortune teller.
In addition, it is advisable to know your fortune teller’s review, background, education, and experience before trusting them with your future.
4. Ask Questions That Meets The Intent of the Session
A fortune-telling session is an experience that can be enjoyable for some people but a frustrating experience for others.
It is because there are many ways to interpret the answers given by the fortune teller. A fortune teller can guide you with decision-making if you ask the right questions that set your intention for the reading.
The best way to ask questions is to be honest and truthful. Tell the fortune teller what you want to know, and don’t hide any information.
Fortune tellers are not psychic, so if you do not give them all the information, they will not be able to help you correctly.
You can also prepare a list of questions with the initial objectives beforehand to have a fruitful and meaningful session.
For example, if your main intention is to find out whether you can change job this year, ask, “I have the intention to change job this year. Is there anything I need to pay attention” instead of “How is my career this year?”
5. Don’t Be Shy, Ask Questions When in Doubt
It is essential to ask questions when you are not sure of the answer given by the fortune teller. Please don’t be shy in asking questions because it shows that you are genuinely interested in understanding the solutions.
In addition, asking questions to clarify your doubts further will help you to understand the answer better and make more informed decisions for your future life.
If you are still clueless about the exact questions to ask a fortune teller, we got you covered with some questions template to get you started.
General Questions to Ask a Fortune Teller
- What is my purpose in life at my age?
- What can you tell me about my future? (Be more specific and ask about the aspect of your life you’re most concerned)
- What are the things I am passionate about, and how can they help me in the future?
- What changes should I make to achieve significant accomplishments in the future?
- What new beginnings are waiting for me ahead?
- What limits me from achieving greater heights?
- What opportunities are waiting for me ahead?
- What should I do to live a more meaningful life?
Questions To Ask About Career
- What kind of career best suits my personality?
- Is it a good idea for me to start my own business?
- What is stopping me from advancing my career to the next level?
- How can I be successful at my current job?
- What is my hidden talent?
- How can I find a fulfilling and meaningful job based on my personality?
- How can I align my career with my life purpose?
- What should I do to advance in my career?
Questions To Ask About Love and Relationship
- What kind of partner is a good match for me?
- What keep me from moving forward in your current relationship?
- How can I attract a love relationship into my life?
- What should I do to find the other partner?
- Where can I find my love?
- What will life be like with my current partner in the future?
- What should I do to find clarity when making decisions about love?
- What can I do to have a happy and successful relationship?
Join Decode Your Life Destiny BluePrint Facebook Group
If you are keen to decode your life blueprint and change your destiny, join this dedicated group to connect and learn together.
Do you know that you can leverage on annual Zi Wei Dou Shu consultation to effectively map out your action plan for the upcoming year?
We have learnt life lessons from the Zi Wei Dou Shu astrology chart of the queen Elizebeth II with exact birth date/time for accurate reading.
Nobleman meaning in Chinese astrology represent helpful person who can lift you to a greater height or help you when in need, where are them?
Connect with Us
Do drop us a message and we will get back to you within 1 working day.